This is the ultimate stealth drinking device! The BeerBelly brings new meaning to "nice six pack" and will surely make you the life of the party!
The BeerBelly is made of a neoprene "sling" and a polyurethane "bladder" with a tube for dispensing. The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a home grown organic beer belly and stays cold for hours!
The BeerBelly consists of 2 parts; the sling, and the bladder. The sling is designed to fit users up to 6'8" and up to a 40" waist. Made of neoprene, the sling insulates and feels like skin to the touch under your clothes. The bladder holds up to 80oz. (6+ cans) of your beverage of choice and fits in a custom shaped pouch in the sling. When worn under your clothes you just look like a dude with a beerbelly, or pregnant if you're a lady. You can use the BeerBelly to hold either cold or hot beverages. The bladder has a wide mouth opening for adding ice for Margaritas, and to simplify cleaning. Add the Pleasure Extender Ice Pack for extended drink cooling or heating.
Sling material is made of 3mm neoprene with 1 side nylon material. Hook and Loop is used for custom sizing with the sitching is designed to allow you to trim to fit and not worry about unraveling. The bladder is made of polyurathane and holds over 80oz. That's more than a 6 pack! Yes, we did drive a car over a bladder to test the seams and the nozzle closure capabilities under pressure...they performed flawlessly. We don't recommend you doing this at home!
See it in action...
- Sports Illustrated
- Video Jug
- Washington Post
- New York Post
- The Rachael Ray Show
- FHM Magazine
- All About Beer
- Toronto Star
- Exit Magazine
1. Remove plastic on the mouth piece and pinch the mouthpiece to break the seal. Pull on mouthpiece to open the valve.
2. Rinse your BeerBelly bladder with water.
3. Open all your beverage containers first then fill your BeerBelly bladder. The BeerBelly can hold up to 80oz of liquid. That's more than a six pack!
4. Place your bladder into the sling. (the fill cap goes towards your body)
5. Slip the sling over your head (if the straps are too long they can be cut to fit). Attach the Velcro waistband and shoulder straps.
6. Remember to keep your BeerBelly clean by washing it out with soap and water or make it simple by using the specially formulated "One Step Cleanser" which cleans without soap or rinsing. See the One Step Cleanser page for more details.
7. To clean your sling, simply wash in the sink and hang to dry or throw in the washer on gentle and hang dry. We recommend using a wetsuit soap or Woolight.